Grades 6-9 Act/Sing
Grades 6-9 Act/Sing
Now Enrolling Fall:
Fall: Wednesdays 5:45pm-7:15pm, September 5th - October 31st (9 weeks)
Winter: Wednesdays 5:45pm-7:15pm, Dates TBD
Spring: Wednesdays 5:45pm-7:15pm, Dates TBD
Classic acting, healthy singing, and creative improv. A skill-building class to prepare the young actor/singer for performing. Free showcase performance at the end of the session.
Instructor: Heather Johnson
Don't want to pay by Credit Card? Go here.
Thank you for enrolling in class at La-De-Da Performing Arts. We are excited to 'play on stage' with you.
Our goal is to provide a safe, supportive and fun environment for all of our actors. We are inclusive and considerate in our learning environment.
Here is what you can expect from us:
1. Professional expertise in the theatre and music fields.
2. Caring, individualized instruction in a studio environment.
3. Preparation for being seen, heard and understood in front of an audience.
Here is what you will experience:
1. Playful skill-building in acting and singing; rehearsing end-of-session performance.
2. Parents do not stay during class time.
3. Showcase at the end of the session for the experience of performing in front of an audience.
What you will need for class:
1. Good clothes to move in and run around.
2. Good shoes for movement (due to the potential harm of carpet staples students will not be allowed to take their shoes off in class)
3. A folder for your script and handouts, notebook and pencil.
In the case of inclement weather, La-De-Da follows the Poudre School District's plan of action - if they cancel or let out early, La-De-Da classes are canceled.
If you or your child have to miss a class, we will not reschedule a class makeup, issue a refund or extend a credit. By permission, a student may attend another appropriate class within that session as a makeup.
There are usually no classes during the week of Major Holidays. Check the Calendar for confirmation.
REFUNDS AND CREDITS
Refunds and credits may be issued in extreme circumstances. Contact Dulcie or Heather directly by email or phone - 970.829.8696 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org