"A Musical Christmas Carol" -
Sunday, November 3 at la-de-da, 2925 S. College. Unit 7.
You may arrive anytime 2 - 4pm. Based on how many others are there with you, give yourself 10 to 30 minutes. No one is there the whole 2 hours.
Auditions are open to all ages - toddler to adult. Prepare 16 bars of a musical theatre song or holiday favorite. Bring sheet music for the accompanist. No accapella singing. Numerous non-singing roles are available, as well. If you don't have something prepared, we will teach you a short piece.
Prepare a schedule of your conflicts late November to December 22nd. You will fill out a card with Name, Phone and Conflicts. You must have an email address you check daily.
Production Week - Dec. 16 - 22.
Proposed rehearsal times -
- Small group work on Monday nights.
- Large Group on Wednesday evenings.
- Staging on Sunday afternoons.
- We start soon after auditions.
- No rehearsals Thanksgiving Week.
If you have conflicts with those days and/or Production Week, PLEASE do not audition. You won't be cast and we'll all be sad.
Weekly classes begin October 28th for six weeks. (No classes Thanksgiving Week.) Cost is adjusted accordingly.
Classes for all ages including a Toddler Creative Workshop. This is a 45 minute class with parents taught by professional actress and clown Heather Ostberg Johnson.
If interested, please send us a quick email for scheduling.
Classes don't conlfict with "A Musical Christmas Carol" rehearsals or shows.
- 5-6pm - K-2nd Grade Sing & Act
- 6:15-8:15pm 6-9th Grade Sing & Act
- 12-1:30pm - Adult Acting
- 4-6pm - 3-6th Grade Sing & Act
- 8:30-10:00pm - Be Glorious Improv (Invite Only.)
- 4-6pm - 9-12th Sing & Act
- 6:15-7:30pm 7-12th Grade Performance Writing
Private Voice, Piano and Acting scheduling - Contact;